Sunday, June 01, 2008


Hi Friends!!! LOL yup, I know, it's been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG since I last updated my blog. Thanks to the encouragement of a few people who never gave up on this blog, who still paid a visit once in a while to see if there's any update in the past 4 months I had been missing in action.
And there had been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY things that had happened in this past 4 months. Where should I start? And what shall I share? Hmmm... it'll take ages to update everything!
So I think, I will update the TOP 7 most important things that has happened in the past 4 months:
1. I proposed to my baby and she accepted! Woooohooooo! Did that on a beach in Kuching, on Valentine's Day. She was surprised... heh heh heh... (yes!) and yes, I did go down on my knees, and took out the ring...
2. I asked her dad for her hand in marriage, and her dad accepted! Wooooohooooooooo! That wasn't so scary after all... LOL
3. On a sad note, my boss recently resigned. My boss, the one who hired me, mentored me and advised me in so many areas of my life and work has decided to move on. It's pretty sad, because I had definitely learnt much under his supervision. And no doubt, my market value has increased many folds in the past 4 years, mainly due to his ability to help me improve in my daily duties and enlarge my portfolio. And thanks as well for all the "second chances" and for not putting me in "cold storage" when I made silly mistakes.
4. There was an exodus in my office in the past 4 months too. Not only my boss resigned, but so did 15 other colleagues!!! Now that's a record... in 4 months' time at that! Is God trying to tell me something? I mean, 90% of those who quit were those who had worked longer than me in the company, the longest being 15 years. Probably this is in line with my future plans... and it's about time too...
5. I started running again! And that is ever since my last post! What a coincidence! And I tell you, my muscles had never hurt so bad the next two days after running! Crazy pain man... every part and every bit... it hurts even during the slightest walk.
6. *CONFIDENTIAL* Only God, my darling and our families know... heh heh heh... *HINT* omelette with pork
7. I have to admit that I am not where I should be, with God. I'm not even sure how to get back, or if I wanted to get back. Of course I know what I should do. Done that many times. But do I want to? Sigh... let's not talk about this for the moment... it's more complicated that what you presume or judge. But don't worry... I have not forsaken God. I still believe that Christ died for me and I'll never ever forget what He has done in my life. But then there are complicating issues... issues that I know only I can sort out alone, with God. So let's not talk about this further.
So there you go, my updates. I don't know if I should update this blog regularly, or if I COULD... we'll see, yah. Till then, God bless and have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home